I am not ready to replace any of my garden art yet, and not wanting to throw it out, it’s difficult to know where to go to get it sold. Recently Andy and I checked out a St. Charles consignment store called SG too.... It’s a division of Scentimental Gardens located in Geneva, and the old home of the original Scentimental Garden store there many years ago.
If you want to get rid of a garden sculpture/embellishment that you're tired of, this place might be worth checking out. SG also accepts home décor consignment items. I was told that the refurbished antique furniture pieces are good sellers because of their durability compared with current China-made pieces. The antique garden line, of course, is more popular in the spring. Some new things are mixed in and priced comparably with other non-franchise home décor stores.
Out with the old. In with the new. I mean “old-new.”
No comments:
Post a Comment