Sunday, July 28, 2013

Northwind Perennial Farm - From the Bottom Up

I've found a new favorite hangout. It's called Northwind Perennial Farm and it's worthy of more than a few blog posts! I took way way too many pictures, but how can you resist? It's a picture-taking heaven! I'll start with the water/pond photos and move on to delectable paths, funky sheds, country-shabby fences, chicable garden adornments, and more. Ideas galore for your own garden--some more doable than others. I like the old Airstream look (see following posts) but I don't think Andy's going to go for it.

So enjoy the photo garden walk. Northwind is just miles from Lake Geneva. But I'd drive a lot further than we did (1 1/2 hr) to get to this gorgeous setting. I am going to add Northwind to the top of my favorite garden excursions. Next blog are the paths.





Dry river bed


No comments: