Not much was new at the Kane County Flea Market in St. Charles, IL in the first weekend in September, but that doesn't stop hordes of shoppers from traveling long distances to seek out a unique find. The hope is to find some item cheaper than they'd find and buy in local antique shops. However, you can't find the aeroponic/vertical garden in an antique store! Also known as vertical gardens because they can save room compared to your horizontal gardens, you don't need sun or soil to grow vegetation, aka spinach and lettuce, etc. Go ahead and google. Note that the O'Hare Airport's aeroponic system was written extensively about when it was opened around 2012--very big deal. I couldn't find any updates on how or if it's working out today.
No, I didn't buy it. I am still very "country" compared to "urban." If you can't weed it, should you eat it?




No comments:
Post a Comment