Here are some inexpensive garden art/sculpture/embellishment projects using rebar.
 |
| Tower of Flowers-Macy's Department Store, Chicago 2011 |
If you don’t like the rebar bottle tree (previous post) here are some other uses for the trendy metal. One sculpture takes care of organizing your shoes by hanging them all in one place outside. The other shoe tree is an inside one if you want to keep your boots clean and dry. I like the garden edging creation the best seen at Garfield Park Conservatory (before the devastating hail storm destroyed many of the buildings.)
There’s a little work involved, well maybe a lot, I haven’t tried it yet. You have to find where to get the rebar from, cart it home, and figure out how to bend it in to a shape that resembles something aesthetically pleasing beside a twisted pretzel. Here is a how-to start with additional ideas for creating rebar projects.
 |
| Hang anything--including kitchen utensils |
1 comment:
Thanks. Info from all over. Photos are ones I took. W
Post a Comment